Boys And Girls

Tuesday 29 November 2011

BE MINE :)

Assalamualaikum. Hello guys, hello friends, and hello clicks! How are you? I hope you're in a good health. I was caught by sore throat and cough. Hoping for them to leave me. Hehe. :D

Liya taknak buat entry panjang panjang. Liya terus start dengan main point yang Liya nak share kan.

You all pernah tak dengar sentences ni, "don't leave someone good for someone better"? "What you give, you get back." "You're not always to be on the top, because wheel always spinning". I believe in them.

Last few years, I've left someone that's very kind. Kind to me, kind to others. Respects me, respects others. But. I've leave him for someone that's better than him. At the same age, got all qualities to be "women's man" and he is too kind too. I thought he will be my man until I pass away. But now, those sentences gave me their actually meanings. But, I knew. Allah SWT ada janji yang lebih baik and ada hikmah kenapa kitorang cannot be together. 

He left me for someone that's better than me. I'm not perfect, I've no time for him, busy with my matters, my life and my friends. I've done something almost like what he done to me, to someone before, and I've feel how he felt. I've always got the happiest moments with him and makes my friends jealous of us, and now, I'm not that happy. Those three phrases attacking me together in the same time.

 Now, I'm waiting for someone to make me perfect for him. I'll wait for you, I'll promise you and I will. I just want to be accepted as who am I, sincerely. I'm not lonely, but I'm ready! Dah setengah tahun pun pegang title "single". Yeah! I'm not that desperate to find someone in a day. Orang taknak percaya, Liya tak kisah. Ada yang cakap, Liya muda lagi, so boleh cari lagi. Liya tak kisah, just.. sempat ke Liya nak rasa tu semua? Liya tak sakit, tapi masa depan, siapa yang tau. Right?


****From my X8's wallpapers. :)

For now, I'm hoping for someone to come. In front of me. Having a conversation with me, and tell me. Macam orang lain, Liya pun nak ada family sendiri, one day. InsyaAllah. Yang berusaha, berani, yang boleh Liya percaya. Seriously, Liya nak someone yang religious. Boleh jadi imam untuk bakal keluarga dia. If we're not perfect in that, kitorang sama sama boleh berusaha. Umur sekarang ni pun, Liya dah fikir nak ada tu semua. -_- Please guys, if you're ready, do not wait for too long. Just tell her, and get married. There's nothing that can make your girls' heart flutters, other than just ending your relationship ( the long relationship actually ) with marriage.

Liya pun tak tau apasal Liya rajin menaip hari ni. Dah la entry pasal ni. -_- Haha. Sorry kalau sangat feeling. Haha. :P Sebab lately ada benda yang berkaitan dah ganggu Liya. Just like orang yang sebaya or dalam golongan umur Liya nak ada someone special, Liya pun macam tu jugak. Tapi, Liya taktau la kenapa susah sangat. Liya takut Liya tak boleh bagi focus and full attention untuk dia. Unless kalau dia sanggup. See? Liya bukan memilih. I'm worried about him. ;(


Okay la. Going to stop here. *now, I'm watching Mnet Asia Music Awards ( MAMA ) @8TV. Kisah Ulala Session ni sangat tragic. Kesian nya. :( Leader, Im Yoon Taek ni sakit. ;( Cancer. Kanser perut, stage keempat, menjalani rawatan. Kesian nya dia. How should I live if I'm on your shoes? Yoon Taek, be strong. Defeat the disease, you'll be okay. :')

Thanks sebab baca post Liya! Sayang semua! Love ya. :) <3
**Comel Song Joong Ki ni! :D Kalau tengok drama slot Akasia kat TV3, mesti tau watak Zikir. Dalam drama Tentang Dhia. Lelaki macam tu wujud lagi tak? Hehe. :P

No comments: