Boys And Girls

Saturday 24 December 2011

Take It, Or Leave It. Mood : Serious

Assalamualaikum.

Hey, RNRK is here. Listen, if you lost something today, tomorrow you'll get that something again. Or, you'll get better than what you lost today. Still, I wanna cheer you up. Even though, you didn't deserve to receive something like this. You know, you're the biggest reason why I'm doing all of this. I mean leaving, crying.. Yeah you. I don't know either I've forgave you or not. What have you done to me, is really big. There's nothing worst than that. Thank you. Just because what have you done, I'm realized something. You're not a man with your words. Just a coward that stand behind someone else. Come out, show me yourself. You can't, right?

For you, good luck. Stand again. I didn't hate you, but still, I hate you. REALLY. Do not end up your life while sitting. Haha! Stand again, you can. If you cannot do that, make me as your role model. Haha. How I'm standing again after I've received your words? haihh.. Asyik nak menyindir dia kenapa? You should know I've been ended up single just because of that incident. "Kesalahan.. kau pautkan di jiwaku, kau nampakkan keangkuhanmu.." Terima kasih, terima kasih. Lupakan pasal tu. So, how? Dah dapat balik ke? You should stand again. Heh! Itu bukan pengakhiran hidup anda. "Bangunlah semula, semangat cintaku, kerana dia.."

This is some words from your hater. You knew who you are. My classmate. Kalau sayang kan dia, bangun. Show her you can live peacefully with her, or without her. "Bertahun tahun, putus jua.." Try la. Kalau dia taknak, sudah. Dalam masa tengah cuba nak dapatkan dia, be ready. Ready untuk dia accept you back or she'll leave you forever. Dah la, tak guna cakap banyak banyak. Hmphh! You won't read this because you didn't knew about my blog. Hahaha! If you're the one who's making the mistake, say sorry and do not do the same thing again. Jangan putus asa. Be ready untuk segala kemungkinan. This is not the first time, right? :)

Sampai sini je. ;)

For someone who doesn't know what's the real meaning of love, that's all I can give. Everything in front of your eyes are not always right. Be smart to look behind of those things. I've felt the hardness of my life, more than everything and more than anyone. What I only know, family is my everything, friends are my hope and Allah SWT is my guide, for me to have my everything and hope. And my prayer also my efforts are my stairs to pursue my dreams. :) 

No comments: