Boys And Girls

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Goodbye 2012, Welcome 2013


Peace upon you everyone!


Hi! Haha. It has been awhile since my latest post, huh? Haha. I miss this blog so much! And because of that, I'm making a comeback here. Comeback? Am I talking about Sunggyu Oppa's comeback with his first solo mini album, Another Me? HAHA. LOL. Joke, joke! Just.. I love Sung Gyu! Too much, so much  Haha. Cheesy!




First and all, goodbye 2012! I'm gonna missing you. And welcome 2013. Tsk tsk.. as time goes by, I'm not feeling okay. Why? Why? Why? Because.. hmm.. because.. I'll grow older! Now, I'm 21 years old. Err.. no, I mean 22. Sobs. Why? Because it is already January 1st! What? The first day of 2013. Oh no! I'm growing older. Wanna cry  And when everybody's talking about marriage, I can only nod and fake a smile. Bhahaha. Well, what else a forever alone say? I'm waiting for the real prince comes to me. But, he should knock the door before entering. Hahaha ^^ How I wish Sung Gyu is the one    Kyu Leader! Haha. Let's get married baby! Haha ^^



Well, every years passed and the next years are coming, everyone make a list for their new year's resolutions. You know, getting married this year, will buy a Bentley, Ferrari etc, will have a house, and so on. Just like me. You can read it from my previous entry, if not mistaken, on January 1st, 2012. Haha. Well, I didn't achieved anything but it doesn't mean I'm giving a zero effort for 2012  Haha. I did give my best to solve every problems and obstacles during last year. But yeah, I must try harder in order to get everything I want. If I can't, I'll never stop till I got them. I've heard this sentence before, but forgot from who, "if I've fell on the ground seven times, I'll stand up eight times". Yeah, let's see what does this girl will do



I don't have any goals since I have to make my past years' resolutions come true. That's my resolution for 2013. Haha. But to be honest, there are two things that I wanna do the most. Haha. Guess what? Yup! I wanna go to South Korea during autumn  I wish it'll be happened  Haha. Because I believe in myself. Enough with my resolutions! Wish comes true! ^^


So, I hope we'll do better in 2013. So do you, GyuLeader. Haha. I like you so much   May 2013 will be Infinite's year and also B.A.P too! Haha. Both of 'em are the best. Heh, I'm still loving Big Bang, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, FT Island, MBLAQ, B1A4, B2ST, Nu'est, etc, but I just wanted my boys to get more spotlight. And Gyu Oppa, please take care of your dongsaengs! Haha. I love you! xD Enough for now, take care everyone! Peace upon you! :)  

No comments: