Boys And Girls

Monday 12 March 2012

Jaejoong, Yuchun, Junsu - Fighting!

Peace upon you guys.

I made this post just for our three beloved person, which are Kim Jae Joong, Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu. Who are they? They're three members of JYJ. These days, our men *JYJ* are having their difficulties. The past issues has came up. About they're using violence towards their fans. No, that's not fans if they're always stalking them, following them, spying them, sneaking into their house and so on. I think a fan is considered to a person who's supporting his/her favorite singers/actors without dragging him/her/them into a trouble. I read so many articles since this last weeks till today, to get the real story. And of course, I would like to give them some supports. I love JYJ, I love their songs, I love their performance, I love the way they carry themselves and of course I love each of them.


 
Meet JYJ!! ^^ From left to right : Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun


So, to JYJ, please stay strong. If there is one person who's hating you, who's stalking you, who's hitting you or someone who's spreading bad things about you, you guys should remember. There's thousands neither millions people whom loving you guys. 


The handsome yet a charming leader, Kim Jae Joong ♥ Really love him!! ^^


Dear Mr Kim Jae Joong a.k.a. my ideal type of man in the world, you said you'll continue to sing if there's only one people who's want to listen to your songs. Please continue. Because I'll be here. I'll supporting you guys. If there's no one to stay with you, I'm always standing here, from far to hear your voices. Don't be stress, don't be depress. I even got the dream about the sasaeng fans. You're crying a lot and I'm trying to comfort you. Although it is just a dream, but still, I can feel the sadness and the depression. Once I woke up from my dream, I still could felt the feeling. I don't know why. I might be crazy. But I'm not exaggerating it. It feels so real. The fans are calling for you and your members name. 오빠, 힘내 세요, 아랐어? 처는 오빠가 판이에요 ^^ 화이팅 우리 왕자님, 우리 영옹이, 우리 사랑을 사람. 나중에, 행복하게 미소 짓다. 화이팅!! 사랑해요 우율빚까, 김재중씨! 


Yoochunnie 오빠!! ㅋㅋㅋ  너무 좋아해요!! ^^ ㅎㅎ

Dear Mr Park Yoochun, the one that I would like to be my brother / oppa, you have won the best actor in Seoul Drama Awards. You beat the other 114 actors from your performances in Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Could you remember that? You makes you fans happy and cheered for you even though we didn't attending the ceremony. You emerged 480,000 votes to be the best actor. That's cool! Right? So, please continue to stand where are you standing right now. And move forward. We *your fans* would like to see your next performances. Keep your faith. Don't feel burdened because of the past issues. They will stop once they're tired. When? I don't know. The thing is they will stop. My family and I were passing through a hard life. It's tiring and I almost dying. Now, my mommy and daddy already come back to the Lord. Everything I do is for my mom, my dad, my older sister and my older brother. You too. Just continue what are you doing now and be strong. :)


Kim Junsu 오빠!! hehe ^^ He's cute, isn't it? And he's always standing at the top once it goes to vocals. He got a husky voice. I love to hear his voice. His high notes just.. INCREDIBLE! ^^ He sang 'You are So Beautiful', the OST of Scent of A Woman. He also made a special appearance in the drama!! :D


And dear Mr Kim Junsu that I'm always loving his voice + loving hid laughs and adoring his senses of humor, you once stated this, "To our fans, who helped us not let go of and kept us holding on till the end to.. the string that was so shaky and unstable.. Because we had you, who would tend to the skin that bled and got infected as the string dug into our skin, we were able to hold on to the string till the end.. From the bottom of my heart.. Thank you ” - credit : MTVK . The same goes to us. The string would be shaking and unstable if you're giving up. Please sing like yesterday and please laughs to those jokes just like what you did that day.  I mean what I saw in the video on Youtube. Hehehehe^^ I love to hear your laughs. Hehehe. Stay strong! Oh, I can tell you I'm upset because I couldn't watch your Mozart the musical. I'll find it any how and any way. ^^ Xiahtic oppa! hehehehe..


 I got all of their photos here from Faith Love Yuchun.  These are the promotional photo shoot for Nature Republic, which is a make up / beauty products. ;)


Actually, I'm not sure if JYJ really read this. But, they also searching about their news in the internet. There's nothing impossible. They might read my article or might not. It's okay if they didn't read this post. As a someone that do not know how to express her feeling inside, this is the only way that I can think of. I wish to meet them someday. By person. I got to know about TVXQ / DBSK during my secondary school, at the fourth grade. That's mean I'm sixteen. Then, I start to like them during I'm 18 years old. I really fall in love with Jaejoong. At first, I was messed up between Yoochun / Yuchun and Jaejoong. I thought Jaejoong is Yoochun, and Yoochun is Jaejoong. Hahaha. So, I called Hero as Micky and I called Micky as Hero. Hehehehe. Now, I really know who is who. :P


Much loves! hehehe ^^ Kim Jae Joong, I'm in love! :PPPP But my hand and feet didn't pretty enough. Haha. But I got the qualities that you need!! :PPPPPP


I really wanna see Jae oppa ( Jaejoong ), Chunnie oppa ( Yoochun ) and Junsu oppa continues to performers. Really really love them. Stay strong! Love you, JYJ! Till we meet again, take care.

No comments: