Boys And Girls

Monday 14 May 2012

The Poet's Poem

Peace upon you guys.



I'm standing in front of the window,
Waiting for the night to come quickly

I see the road, I see the sky,
But the road, the sky seems empty,
Just like my heart does

I heard kids are laughing, 
I heard a soft voice,
And I'm walking away to find the source

As I saw the classroom I began to cry,
As my memories comes by

I sat on the chair under the tree,
I can see the wise person is teaching,
With a chalk with a ruler,
With a soft voice, full of shyness

I closed my eyes and flashbacks are started,
A noisy place, cannot be quiet

Colorless papers are flying everywhere,
With the blackboard filled with dirt,
Walking freely without doubt,
Laughing countless times without the finish line

As the person walks in,
The noisiness becomes silence,
The white papers has been cleared,
The laughs changed with tears

The time she began to talk,
Everyone started to smile,
No more fear, no more tears

Once I opened my eyes the shadow has been disappeared,
But the patience, the kindness stays in my heart,
Without her I can't be here,
The place full of laugh, full of love

The classroom has been emptied,
I'm sitting alone again,
But I can smile for the whole life,
Because I'm carrying the memories in my heart.

Happy Teachers' Day :)


I do love literature, but I can't make a good poem. I do love to write, but I can't make an epic story. I do love to read, but I can't make everyone read my stories. This is my poem. The poem that comes up straight away in my mind. This is not a good poem to be read. I might be lacking of so many things, but I'll continue to write. I think this is the first poem that I created right away. In ten minutes maybe. I know, this is not a good poem. I knew it, I knew it. But I sincerely make this for everyone whom has taught me with so many things. My teachers. And also my friends that taught me like a teacher does. And of course to myself too. Hahahaha. Kidding.


Again and again, Happy Teachers' Day. I love you, my primary school's teachers, my secondary school's teachers and of course to my lecturers. Hehehe. I love you. :) For real. InsyaAllah, I'm going to use everything that you taught to a good place and I'll use it wisely. I'll help people. InsyaAllah. :)


Yours sincerely, 
RNRK~ ^^

No comments: